vacuum lines location pics

Ive got a feeling my vac lines are wrong. Got 2 from inlet manifold blocked. One coming from hks dv to inlet and one from turbo to inlet? If someome could post some pics up that would be great. Ive got feck all boost... maybe because of this? More likely me using instant gasket on hotpipe lol.

If you are runnig the stock ct9 along with the stock actuator then they sould be 2prongs comeing off the actuator the first prong closest to you go's onto the turbo and the other prong is for the HI/Low boost but if you are not useing that then just leave it dont block it off as you wont get full boost in 1st 2nd gear.

The one for the dump valve sounds about right depending on what vaccum nipple you have chosen!

I have the same issue ive changed over turbos to my hybrid and it was smokey after a rebuild so going back to get fixed. So put my standard ct9 back on but had removed the plumbing for the hi/lo boost now im only getting 0.2bar of boost i blocked off the other nipple on the actuator so i assume this is where i went wrong???

I dont have a vac pipe from my inlet to my turbo though should i have i dont recall this at all??

You used instant gasket on your hot pipe mate are you nuts you realise that will pass through your engine?

I have the same issue ive changed over turbos to my hybrid and it was smokey after a rebuild so going back to get fixed. So put my standard ct9 back on but had removed the plumbing for the hi/lo boost now im only getting 0.2bar of boost i blocked off the other nipple on the actuator so i assume this is where i went wrong???

I dont have a vac pipe from my inlet to my turbo though should i have i dont recall this at all??

You used instant gasket on your hot pipe mate are you nuts you realise that will pass through your engine?

Yeah unblock the other nipple and it should boost as it should! And no you shouldnt have a vac pipe runnig from the inlet into the turbo thats deffo rong

Nice one buddy ill have a go at that tonight i took it a test drive last night i was like WTF this is so slow looked at my boost gauge had 0.2 bar i was just glad there was no smoke so i knew it was the turbo and not my engine.

And i only mentioned that vac pipe because Hazell mentioned it in the 1st post and i thought i dont remember that lol.

Cheers for that one anyway pal ill have a go tonight and see how i get on.

Nice one buddy ill have a go at that tonight i took it a test drive last night i was like WTF this is so slow looked at my boost gauge had 0.2 bar i was just glad there was no smoke so i knew it was the turbo and not my engine.

And i only mentioned that vac pipe because Hazell mentioned it in the 1st post and i thought i dont remember that lol.

Cheers for that one anyway pal ill have a go tonight and see how i get on.

Yeah i know you only mentioned it because of Hazell's post i was just makeing it abit more clearer lol..Good luck dude hope shes boosting right for you by tonight

Well i think it should sort it because i really cant see anything else that would cause that at all all of the turbo pipes seem to be sealed nicely and im almost certain it had somthing to do with vac pipes because i got my pal to rev it for me while I looked for leaks and stuff and i could see the actuator mooving which i wouldnt imagine is normal while the car is just sitting there so assumed somehow it was opening and preventing it from boosting properly.

I dont have any pics at the min.

But yeah the nipple closest to the front of the car go's onto the nipple comeing off the turbo compressor houseing! the other nipple just leave all together it dont need to go anywhere just let it blow into the atmosfera :) Hope this helps if you still get stook lets use know.

Great. No boost so pullled over and dumpvalve is full of oil. Take it turbo oil seals have Just gone? Old turbo had oil seals gone too so replaced it. This wierd. Only drove 40 miles in last 2 days. And let it warm up and down and didnt drive hard :/ fuck.

I take it you are runnig a baileys dump valve? if so bin it!!! they always fill up with oil it dont always mean the turbo seals have gone! But i cant understand why you still dont have boost?!!!

Edited by micky boy