Irish Starlet fan living in Oz...!

Hey everyone, my name is Noel. I live in Sydney Australia, originally from Cork in Ireland. Came over here a few years back to make a few dollars as work was quiet in Ireland. Heading home for good next year (May 2012) back to Ireland.

Im a big Toyota fan, since I first started to drive at the age of 17, I have owned...

92 Corolla 3dr xli

98 Toyota Cynos

89 ep70 starlet

88 ep70 starlet

86 ep70 starlet

94 ep82 starlet soleil s

88 Corolla 1.5 saloon import

92 Toyota MR2 gti

93 Celica Gt

93 Corolla 4dr xli

Prob alot more but that is most of the Toyotas Ive owned...!

I am big into Rallying and I built my first rally car when I was 20yrs old, it was a 1991 Corolla ae92 fwd GTI, it is still going in Ireland, does the odd rally! Standard car really back in those days.

I also like hondas and have had many of them too. My current rally car(that sits in my shed in Ireland) is a civic eg6 with a pretty big spec, its a tarmac spec rallycar... Bear with me on this, I am getting somewhere...!!!

Its really since I saw this website it got me thinking about building a gravel spec ep85 rallycar with a turbo engine.

So this is what is in my head at the moment, for the future, and I hope everyone here can help me along the way, as I will have loads of questions..!!

After all the cars Ive owned, I loved the starlets with there playful handling and nippy power, in any power range they were great fun

So hello all and look forward to hearing from you all...

Cheers