Estimate me a price please?

Ok so a lad offered me a starlet gt turbo auto the other day hes local went and viewed it tonight it has no mods apart from a sard dumpvalve and k and n air filter ! it over heats so could be a few things whats wrong with it ! its been sat in a garage for 18 months , he wants as close to a 1000 as he can get ? is this right price for an auto or not i was going to get it and split it and have a few parts but i thought that was a bit too much to be fair ? could some one estimate a price as i dont want him think im trying rip him off ?

thats what my mate said it could be !! want to get it and hopefully get it back on the road as id rather not split as id rather keep ep's going :) !! he also said it wont select 1 and 2 on the auto gearbox just drive or something ?

would check plenty chap if calipers and stuff are siezed, the auto box is shot and the engine has a blown headgasket then all you have left id a rolling GT shell. Witht there being no real aftermarket parts of value then the stock part are worth about £300 i would think. With it being an auto pretty stock and how the market is i would think you would be looking at 1200-1500 with it all working?

• 2 weeks later...