Going on track for the first time in the ep!

Going to a novice day and snetterton 300 circuit and am getting a lil nervous and paranoid really :lol:

Just had a cat put in to try bring the db's down enough and now having the tracking checked over, oil and coolants fine and going to check tyre pressures on route!

Nerves and excitement building for a 20min teaser session so im feeling like a fool haha

Yeah i plan on it, got a few mates going aswel one whos done quite a few sessions befor so ill be following him for a few laps, see how quick he goes an judge my speed on him for a bit if i can :)

Im hoping to get some videos from some mates so should have something to show for it :)

If its just a taster session you won't do much more then a few laps!!

Just make sure the cars running right and nothing likely to fall off.

Go at your own pace,don't try and keep up with quicker cars/drivers as it'll end in tears.

Have fun :)

Been on now cabletied my iphone to my rear veiw mirror an had a gps g meter speedo app running, this is just the video file, ill upload the full file when i get more time. Matts in the evo infront its about 300+ hp till it started over boosting

/>http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eGR704oGs9U