help the caribbean guy out

yo peoples...

so unfortunately for me i live in the caribbean and finding car parts for the gt is harder to do than getting a kiss from miss bekham... having said that brakes is the question at hand.

Ive been searching through the forums and have been reading a lot about the wilwoods 4 pots and the wms i believe was the name... can some one give me a run down on the two... and honestly where in the hell i can get them from.

as i said getting them in trinidad is going to borderline impossible so if shipping is my only option shipping it is...

if thats is going to be a hassle can any one fill me in on what i can use to substitute for the horrendous stock set up that will bolt on pretty easily and not make my wana pull out my hair

as is right now im pulling out hair because ive upped my blower for a hybrid td04 and im moving.... but not stopping B0

WMS brakes are on here check the trader section as for other options you can get levin brakes or celica brakes but both require brackets and/or machining. Id get yourself a set of WMS ive been thinking of a set for myself of late and thats what ill be opting for.