Hi guys

Am currently looking at getting a new exhuast for my ep82, but cant decide between the Blitz Nur Spec Exhaust System or the HKS Hi-Power Silent Exhaust System.

Which of these 2 systems would you guys say was the one to go for in terms of gains, looks and sound?

oh and can anybody tell me the size of the tailpipe on each.

Cheers

Nick

There both pretty good systems, the nur spec will be louder than the HKS system but not over powering. Depends on many variables as to the sound but there both good systems none the less. Have you considered the 5Zigen Pro Racer A Spec, were doing discounts on these if your interested. Other alternatives would be a custom system from someone like Pete or Wepr.

Best Regards,

Toby

Thanks for the input guys, think i might go with the Hks, i like the fact that it aint very loud so as not to attract to much attention.

Shell, had a look at the pics of the Hks on you car and it looks well nice.

Toby, was thinkin about a custom exhaust but aint really got the time at the mo to travel and leave my car while it gets done. on a side note tho would i see a better gain from a custom exhaust and how expensive would it be?

Thanks again

Nick