Another ABS question!

Wondering if anyone could help me at all.. I changed the N/S cv joint on my Glanza recently and shortly after it was done I noticed my ABS light had come on. After doing the ol' bridging trick and sure enough finding it was code 32 (Problem in left front wheel speed sensor circuit) I then attempted to erase the codes out of curiosity to see if the fault would clear. As I expected the code didn't erase so I therefore removed the ABS sensor (to find it was caked in debris) Cleaned it, and re-fitted. After another attempt at clearing the code it erased it and now when diagnosing rather that "Flash flash flash *pause* Flash Flash" It just repeatedly flashes twice a second as if no faults are stored BUT my ABS light is still on :wacko: I've tried disconnecting the battery etc but to no avail.. Has anyone got any ideas as to what I can do to get rid of it apart from removing the bulb and not forking out any more money on this car?! Also my fuel light is stuck on although I have a full tank, If anyone could enlighten me as to wtf that's all about I'd appreciate it! Thanks in advance guys :thumbsup:

To clear fault codes, leave the jumper in place between terminals Tc and E1 with the key on, then pump the brake pedal eight or more times in three seconds or less. When codes are erased, the ABS light should flash two times per second.

I got codes 31, 32, 33 and 34.

all four wheel speed sensor circuits...

After changing the abs module in the engine bay and attempting to re-set the abs ecu,the codes didnt erase.I thought it was funny that all 4 would go?? Your thoughts?

I also cleaned all 4 sensors but perhaps they were not placed back in correctly?