worth while chassis mod opinions + professional chassis set up in/around essex area

Hello fellas

Currently got bc coilovers, and adjustable panhard rod on my 1999 glanza but as u all know the handling on the glanza isnt all that so was going to do a couple more worth while chassis mods:

wishbone front poly bushes

wishbone rear poly bushes or anti lift/caster kit ( if its worth the extra cash)

either polly bush front arb and new drop links of whiteline arb kit ( if its worth the extra cash)

rear beam poly bushes ( if their worth changing?)

whitline rear arb kit

then i need a good garage to set up my chassis after i fit it all, somone who knoes how to set the toe/camber/alignment properly for fast road but comfortable driving, preferably in the essex area.

Tbh polybushing makes a massive difference, i havent yet done the rear beam mounts but i will be as i want the whole car to be polybushed.

I have a 24mm Whiteline ARB on the front and whiteline droplinks and its a very well worth upgrade and i have heard that a rear ARB Is a massive must! one of the best suspension mods you can do.

I also have a ATS 2-Way LSD which is my fav mod on my GT

Anti lift kit and poly bushed farb with D bushes made the most noticable difference for the money to my car once i had the tracking done.

Rarb personally made it worse on the coilovers but i did raise the car a smidge at the same time, so could really do with the geo doing again!!

If youve got the cash get and lsd and forget the rest you wont look back once you have one, you gain a new confidence in the front end grip when you have one, I've managed to upset evo's with mine :p

thanks fellas im lucky enough to have factory lsd on my glanza and im taking my motor into work 2moz to get it up on a ramp n have a good route about the suspension and stearing as its feeling a lil roapy ;-s, ive got bc coilovers on their so might give them a going over aswell to check their all good as their only couple years old.