Right i have been on here for a while now and thought it about time i posted some pics up of my car. I wish i had done this when i first bought the car so people could have followed my progress. I bought the car completely standard from wrc car sales in 2006, and then soon bought some blue samco turbo and coolant hoses, hks induction kit and a sard r2d2 bov. I then painted my rocker colour blue but it didn't match my samcos, So i repainted it again and it now matches them perfectly :D I then changed the induction kit for an Apexi one which made a big difference. I removed the aircon to try and save a bit of weight, Then i got my 15" rota slipstreams in white, but discovered the car looked like a 4x4 lol.I then bought a blue isotta steering wheel which i had on for a few weeks but decided to put my personal one back on. Next up i upgraded my brakes to 3G 20 groove discs with EBC Green Stuff pads, much better than the standard ones lol. I then bought a jam fcc and field one touch coupler ready for when i get the rest of the parts to up the boost. And then a couple of weeks ago a painted my strutbrace and a few other parts of the engine bay in red just to contrast the blue. And my most recent purchase has been my decat pipe and my whiteline springs, both have been fitted and am pleased so far with the reasults, just hope the suspension settles and goes a bit lower. Sorry for writing loads it would have been broken up into little bits if i had done this when i got the car, hope you like the progress so far? jon.

The car totally standard

gt5.jpg

gt4.jpg

With the samcos on and HKS induction kit and sard r2d2 bov

gt1.jpg

First colour for the rocker cover

HPIM0248.jpg

Rocker cover fitted and Apexi induction kit on

gt1.jpg

Blue isotta steering wheel

HPIM0281.jpg

Black personal one

HPIM0282.jpg

Second colour rocker cover

HPIM0293.jpg

The strut brace and a few other things painted

HPIM0328.jpg

Jam fcc and field one touch coupler

HPIM0303.jpg

Wheels discs and pads

HPIM0301.jpg

decat pipe

HPIM0335.jpg

HPIM0333.jpg

Springs

HPIM0338.jpg

HPIM0337.jpg

springs fitted

HPIM0341.jpg

Thanks phil, i am going to have to come to a decision next month, do i sell the ek9 type-r when it arrives or sell the starlet? i had not really thought about it till yesterday when i seen my friends civic, her carbon bonnet loks so evil when it is following you in the rear view mirror lol. Oh well will just have to wait to drive it to make my decision.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Quick update, fitted my Hks actuator on saturday and upped the boost to 0.8 bar then went to the rolling road day on sunday and recorded 138 bhp and 134 lbs/ft. I have also orderd a full sard rrfpr from toby as one of my xmas presents from my mam and dad. Then next up will be an uprated fuel pump, autobahn ss manifold and a autobahn fmic :D