Member from Peterborough :)

I have been a member for around two years now. My first starlet was a n/a sr I had to part with it and now on the look out for a glanza v. Is there anything vitally that I should look out for, any common faults. I did search the forums for a thread that could possibly help but couldn't find anything so feel free to point me in the right direction :) Lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello mate! Spotted u this morning. Did you use to have the white one with white wheels? I've got a silver sr with grey and green wheels.

thats me mate, had to part with the sr wanted some boost in my life lol had my eye on glanza for a long time so just had to be done!! yeh i remember your sr seen you a few times, you work near cooks vw?

You always used to park down the side of cooks? Im up at Marshall Bodyshop. If i had known you were selling up i woulda had that exhaust off ya!

Im always flying round fengate area and would always be drooling over your sr before i had mine

You always used to park down the side of cooks? Im up at Marshall Bodyshop. If i had known you were selling up i woulda had that exhaust off ya!

Im always flying round fengate area and would always be drooling over your sr before i had mine

Yeh that's me mate, work for cooks. I know Marshall body shop, opposite ice direct? Do you ever go to any meets in p.boro? I didn't even know you was on here. Seen you few times driving about. Nice SR you got!

Yeh I did try to keep the SR in good shape, I sold it to a local lad so you may still see it. He works at a2b or abc stainless steel company near hyperama wholesale lol friend of mine he maybe selling up soon so ill keep my ears open and ill let you know, if your interested mate..? Glanza is in a different league, mental car mate lol

Yeah i see it parked opposite hyperama, always rubbernecking at it as we use that fuel station on padholme road.

Im trying my hardest to save for a glanza but having bought a house i might have have to focus on just getting another N/A lump for it as my rings are going :/

Well have to meet up loada lads round my way got integras and civics get together for a little shoot!

• 1 month later...