bit of help/ suggestions guys. (s2000)

I know this isn't the idea place to ask about my s2k but I've spent long enough on here to know people have a wide knowledge.

Basically my clutch/ csc or cmc seems to be fucked.

Sysmtoms are:

Car was fine in morning. coming home was hard to get in gear and feels like clutch isn't fully engaged. just feels sticky.

If i do a balls out racing start the clutch doesn't slip at all.

so far I've changed the fluid but it made no difference. the clutch just feels loose as owt. no air in the system at all and i.can't see any evidence of the slave leaking.

Any ideas? last thing i need is to change the.clutch in that its a bit more work than the glanza was lol.

Any help really appreciated

thanks

Would there be any sign of it leaking though?

And seems odd how it was ok on the 10 mile drive to town (dual carrigeway) but half way home an hour and half later it was being shit. started off not wanting to go into 6th but gradually got worse and now it doesn't want to go into any gear really

Easy way to check a leaky master/slave cyl is to put the car in gear with the engine running, while holding the clutch down and left foot braking the engine shouldn't stall after say about 2-3mins. If it does stall you have a leak. Look for where the puddle is. If no puddle chances are its the fluid leaking past the seals in the master cylinder.