**STOLEN** Mitsubishi Evo 8 **STOLEN**

Stolen from Ashford, Kent. In the last 24 Hours.

EVO.jpg

if anyone has seen my evo in the last 24hrs its been stolen.

reg WJ55 HFX please let me know and share this please.

Limited Edition so very Identifyable.

Lacquer Peel on Carbon Spoiler on rear.

Thankyou

Sorry to ask a little question, but shouldn't this have a thing to protect from theft like the starlets?

I don't know the English name but apparently in the P9 like mine if the little control unit connected with the ignition barrel doesn't recognize the key it won't send a special signal to the ECU and the Fuel Valves won't work. No fuel comes into the motor so it won't run at all.

Only described, my English is not so good on technical details, sorry.

Had to do a bit of research in that topic as my father (who pays for the car but gave it to me as a present) took my keys because I quit school and don't find a job atm.

Sorry to ask a little question, but shouldn't this have a thing to protect from theft like the starlets?

I don't know the English name but apparently in the P9 like mine if the little control unit connected with the ignition barrel doesn't recognize the key it won't send a special signal to the ECU and the Fuel Valves won't work. No fuel comes into the motor so it won't run at all.

Only described, my English is not so good on technical details, sorry.

Had to do a bit of research in that topic as my father (who pays for the car but gave it to me as a present) took my keys because I quit school and don't find a job atm.

I think what you're refering to is an Immobiliser. I'm sure the car has one, but I'm guessing the people who took it either had the knowledge to know how to get around it, or they just stole the keys (this is a common one, break into someone's house and take the keys so you can get the car undamaged).

Hope you manage to find the car again mate, makes me sick when some scummy little c**ts take someone's pride and joy :(