Has been converted..........

they did lots of suspension updates. and the interiors changed a few times too. not drastically but the center console around the gear stick changed as the original had carpet and later they made a plastic/leather cover. the seats changed three times. the throttle changed. most 99-05 dyno around 210bhp and the later 06 onwards dyno at closer to the 236 they should be. i had mine on the RR at 237.3 :)

Aas for AP1 AP2, there was never a production of AP2 in the uk, all uk s2ks are AP1's. the AP2 had a 2.2 and was only in the us and i think japan. dropped the redline down to 8k and increased the torque but no increase in bhp.

i miss mine :(

Yes just bits and bobs in the interior, like leather centre console,better sound system with tweeters, can't remember what else now but he was picking them out when I went and showed him lol. Must say I love having a rear glass screen in the soft top aswell

• 2 weeks later...

Look's awesome. Don't think i've seen one in black before.

I was at the Forge Action day on Sunday, the was an white turbo'd s2k with a pink engine bay. Own'd by a girl too, i'll also add. She was pretty hot.

:lol:

Nice example, but nothing on your Glanza if I'm honest :)

If I ever had to have one of these it'd have to be boosted!