Has been converted..........

So here it is, my GT edition s2000. After much deliberation and a week of driving my mates one. I just had to get one. I mean what girl wouldn't love a japanese RWD convertible lol.

644530_10152115579630319_1743175904_n.jpg

563158_10152110538820319_234292163_n.jpg

556599_10152112984635319_1808768928_n.jpg

523637_10152111469470319_248402359_n.jpg

Edited by Georgie

i sold mine and bought a house which is the reason im back in a glanza. i loved it so much and miss it. you look like you have a nice example and i agree the wheels look spot on. i have crazy grid drift which fit the s2k if you interested, imported from America :thumbsup:

i sold mine and bought a house which is the reason im back in a glanza. i loved it so much and miss it. you look like you have a nice example and i agree the wheels look spot on. i have crazy grid drift which fit the s2k if you interested, imported from America :thumbsup:

Drop me PM lol :)

Thanks guys. Not going to do loads to be honest, want to stay clear of the whole "my car eats my money" situ lol. Having the little dings taken out of it, windows are all being tinted, got a number plate tilt bracket on the way with a jdm sized plate. Then need to order a splitter and have that put on. Then maybe lower it some more lol

Well I have to add, if I'd known there was crap on the road I wouldn't have been throwing it about quite so freely. The handling is fantastic; feels so balanced through the bends and me and my dad had a great time when we took it to the Ring. But yea, obviously you can't just jump from one type to another and hope to master it instantly.

Only complaint I have really in terms of handling is the steering can feel a bit dead, but it is nicely weighted and certainly never ruined it for me :)