Tegiwa brake master cylinder stopper

• 5 months later...

is it worth buying tho Im planning on dressing engine bay up buying all the parts getting them powdercoated all in the same colour and doing a weekend on fitting it all as a braking point of veiw is it worth it or as cosmetic is it worth buying

is it worth buying tho Im planning on dressing engine bay up buying all the parts getting them powdercoated all in the same colour and doing a weekend on fitting it all as a braking point of veiw is it worth it or as cosmetic is it worth buying

I had problems with mine mate couldnt get it to line up think its due to the engine mount bolt being to long seen some people put a few washers to pack the bolt out a bit then it fit fine its up to you if you get one bud :)

Personally I wouldn't recommend them. I had one fitted to the Glanza and had to take it off as I felt it was dangerous. The brakes were perfect before fitting, after fitting it the pedal wouldn't engage as far as before it was a weird kind of feeling in the pedal. Anyway this resulted in very soft braking, not good doing over 240kmh in a Glanza! lol! I took it out and it was fine again afterwards. Some friends of mine in lower powered cars have it and think its fine, a very worthwhile upgrade, maybe it was the force of braking at such high speeds in my car that it didn't work as it should