Monthly updates and Give Aways

webbanner.jpg

Now that the site is fully set up and we finally had a chance to add this option, each month we are doing prize draws from our members accounts all you have to do to be apart of this prize draw is sign up for a free account

At the end of each month we will be picking one person at random and that person will receive a free gift. We may need to contact yourself in order to provide the correct fitment of the chosen item,

some examples are:

HID spec Bulbs and side lights

JP Spec Short shifter

Magnetic Sump Plugs

Billet Shift Knobs

ETC

We may also depending on the members account status, increase these prizing to include larger items:

Strut Braces,

Camber kits

Decats/test pipes

ETC

Once again this is a free prize draw at the end of each month, all you have to do is sign up for a FREE account

you may also wish to add us to MSN @: msn@jperformance.co.uk

Each week you will also receive a newsletter on our new products

NOTE: for customers in the Rep of Ireland , for the post code if you dont have one please just put ''default''

manythanks again

JPerformance

the intercooler looks nice.

your reflection on your JP is black, when the logo text is red by the way, just incase it can be changed lol sorry i notice these things lol

sad gaz^

the intercooler looks nice.

your reflection on your JP is black, when the logo text is red by the way, just incase it can be changed lol sorry i notice these things lol

sad gaz^

lol, i know Gaz a few have comments on that just havent had time to change it and its growing on me.

the intercooler, its been a great success, sold 9 in the last week and havent had one bad comment :p