JAG's Black 98' Hybrid Glanza V - £3500

BUMP

Pistonheads ad has run out and the ebay ones finishing up soon so It'll be going to ebay auction next week, if the person coming to view it next week end doesn't snap it up.

• 2 weeks later...

Shit the bed!!

How is this still here!? Shame you have to sell...

Can someone please buy this!!

Tell me about it...

I would have through it would of gone rapidly, but I haven't even had anyone come to view it yet!

Had 2 people blow me out when things have come up closer to them and a few people local say they want it but are still waiting on saving up enough...

Just had the drivers wheel bearing change and replaced the alternator belt so shes now back to being her PERFECT self ;)

Price is still £3500 and just forked out £150 for the work on her.

This is an absolutle bargin for what your getting

All high quality parts used: HKS, Blitz, Enkei, Recaro, Tongs, Whiteline, no cheap second rate parts, all the stuff on her is the best I could source.

On top of that she's in better condition than 95% of the starlets out there throughout.

Viewings welcome, as no one has yet to view her?

Edited by JAG

Had 1 viewing so far and the guys just waiting on whether he can get the money, no deposit taken yet, also had someone coming to view it this morning but I cant seem to get hold of them, so if anyone's genuinely interested and wants to view let me know and ill try fit you in as looks like it might be gone by next week.