working over in gloucester... help finding digs

Hey guys. As the title says,. Working over in Gloucester for ages and currently travelling from other side of swansea and back everyday. Getting expensive even though were splitting it 4 ways.. company hired out the bunkabins we were suppose to be having to other peoplen not best pleased. Boss is taking up his caravan but only room for 2 so 2 of us need to find something else. Any suggestions and cheap alternatives? Cheapest b and b was 20 a night apparently! Fuck that.

Were sub contracting for western power, digging at the side of the road laying the pipes for the fibre obtic cables and telecommunications. Apparently not. Tryin to get the expenses back is hard as fuck.. I.e doesn't happen, trying to sort out my UTR number from the hm revenue and customs is proving difficult... Just registered as self employed. :) things are looking up. Be back In a ep soon I hope.

Yeah or a v. Loving glanzas atm but really tempted for another quadlight. miss it so much lol..

Aw that's good pal, what you doing then? Were in Gloucester on the a417 dual carrigeway doing this atm, till after Xmas round that area then think were off up north. :)