Energy Shift Link Bushes

K&N Filter

Long Arm Extension

Chasis:

Meister R Coilovers

Front & Rear Drilled And Grooved Discs

Braided Lines All Round

Rear Strut Brace

15' Sprint Hart Cp's (With parada spec 2 tyres)

Energy RTA Bushes

Interior:

Omp Deep Dish

Mugen Pedals

Short Shifter

Teshi Shift Extension

Jvc Head Unit

Fly Door Speakers

Description:

So here i have for sale my beloved EF9 SiR i have told everyone i would never sell it but the time has finally came. i really really really really don't want to do this but it's time.

This EF9 is pretty original other than lowered, exhaust and wheels and everything still works the aircon works just needs re-gassing! has electric sunroof electric mirrors power steering ABS.

I have loved this car since i bought it and i've really looked after it. you only have to ask the people on here that know me and have seen my car in person and they will tell you how good of condition it is for it's age and how well i have looked after it. This is nothing like an EG,Ek,ITR,Accord etc etc it feels like a different car altogether the moment i got in it i felt like i'd already drove it felt so right from the moment i test drove it.

And a big plus is it still has the original B16A engine and it's still solid pulls well through all the gears and will suprise a lot of people for those that know me will know i don't really thrash my cars i appreciate them obviously i give it some now and again! The looks i get driving this around is unreal NO JOKE i've been stopped 3 times by people sayin how nice the car is. For instance i was fitting my new wheel the other day had the bonnet open guy drives past in his beamer stops half way up the road and starts reversing , stops right in front of my engine bay looks at it and says nice car mate wtf it's crazy.There is no big holes in the parcel shelf for 6 by 9's it's all original the way i like it!

The handling on this car is awesome i think it's the perfect height and it's not to stiff either the brakes are excellent now since i bought new calipers with the braided hoses and 1 inch master cylinder there solid may need new rear discs as one is slighty warped but i can sort it if i get the right money. Also the car has been fully undersealed by the previous owner as you can tell soon as your underneath

Bad Bits:

The body work on this car overall is good no rust showing however there is a slight bubble on either side but nothing serious. Some of the paint has faded on the front bumper and the roof and has some lacquer peel issues in a few places and a few stone chips on the front end but with a few hundred quid it's all corrected all pcitures will show defects.

I know i'm asking alot of money for this car but it's well worth it and i doubt you will find another EF9 SiR for sale any time soon especially in this condition and in barcelona green and that's still pretty original with aircon , abs etc etc or a different engine.

I really don't want to sell this to just anyone i want it to go to a good home someone who will look after it like i do!

EfEg-1.jpg

EF9SiRDans.jpg

IMG_0831.jpg

IMG_0613.jpg

IMG_0604.jpg

Ef9Co-Op.jpg

IMG_5706.jpg

IMG_5702.jpg

IMG_5690.jpg

IMG_5679.jpg

IMG_5684.jpg

IMG_5625.jpg