Thanks for the positive replies!

Surprised how easy it was my friend had done a bit before he done one of the panels for the window switches then I done the other, then I done the rest. Clocks were really time consuming as I wanted the angled edges to have no wrap took me absolute ages to knife that off! Looks awesome though!

Headunit surround took a while but all well worth it, just take your time if you want to try it, use a hairdryer also. Watched an episode of wheeler dealers where they wrap a mini in carbon that gave me the basics.

I started at 11 got well into it and finished at 6 ish lol.

I didn't expect them to come out half as good as they have, very pleased it's the first personal touch I have added to my Glanza and I'm very pleased with them, nothing else I can/want to do really as it'll become very tacky. I aimed to do the bits which TRD do in carbon affect and nothing else. Centre console was a complete test as I thought it would be a little ott but as I say I'm very pleased with the outcome!