Compression Results

Right so my GT has been sat around for a while now and i've decided i need to get more pro active about getting it sold! I've done a couple of compression tests to ensure i don't put her up for sale masking problems and my results are as follows:

While the engine was stone cold, not started:

4 - 145

3 - 145

2 - 145

1 - 150/155

While the engine had time to warm up and took it for a little run up and down the street:

4 - 135

3 - 135

2 - 135

1 - 145

Could someone just cut to the chase and let me know if these are any good or if i've got cause for concern :)

Also, i know that the warm test should always provide i higher reading than the cold test so thought i'd add; i did the warm test by myself and left the compression tester resting on the side while i turned the engine over. Possibly the tester twisted a couple of turns and leaked pressure? I will be doing another warm test with a mate to make sure i haven't cocked up the test!

Did you do it with the throttle open, you will get slightly higher results, they say 150psi is the mimimum, does it it burn any oil?

I didn't do it with the throttle open but i'll try this in the next half hour when i do another test. As far as i've noticed it doesn't burn oil

New results! Had a mate of mine give me a hand and got the following:

4 - 153

3 - 153

2 - 149

1 - 160

That's what i thought Socks.. As long as there not silly low!

Them results are fine mate. A difference between 14.5psi/ 1 bar is the maximum between cylinders in pressure difference.