Wastegate spring query EDIT: boost controller setup help, page 2

Ah cool, I heard akyakapotters wideband broke shortly after he got it so dunno whether to get one of theirs or an innovate?

As for the boost and oil pressure, not sure whether to go for the ones like yours Amjad or

Like this for ease of viewing at speed:
/>http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U5p3017EAhU

Innovate are very good, but they do need calibrating every so often just to ensure they are on point. The good thing with the innovate stuff is you can data log with it, if your not going to be doing this or can't be bothered to calibrate it every 12 months, the AEM is another good option.

You have to remove the sensor from the exhaust, hold it in free air. They do come with instructions to tell you how to do it. Been a while since I've used an innovate, can't remember if theres a button on the gauge to press or not lol.

Edit:

Just had a quick look, it seems as if the LC-1 can calibrate itself to compensate for wear, temp changes etc.

If you want the gauge kit the MTX-L will need calibration.

Seems as if the other gauge kits such as the DB, G2, G3 etc come with the LC-1 type sensor, which automatically calibrates.

Take your pick, theres plenty lol:

http://www.innovatemotorsports.com/products/MTS.php

Edited by AdamB

I heard it was like 35 inches away from turbo or something?

I was gonna get the bung welded shortly after the decat? Only thing is ive seen a lot of these come with mild steel bungs, can you get an SS one as my fujitsubo is all SS and dont wanna fuck it by welding a mild bung in?

The innovate LC-1 sensor doesn't require calibrating.

AEM is a good choice and little cheaper than the innovate, although I'm sure you can't log with it.

The distance varies between brands, usually around 35/36 inches away from the turbo, which puts it right under the gearbox.