EP82 HYBRID NEW PAINT JOB *£2100* BARGAIN!

Item For Sale: k reg ep82

Item Condition:

Here I have for sale my Toyota starlet GT Turbo K reg,

List of modifications or changes:

*Front mount intercooler with short route piping.

*CT9 Hybrid turbo ( NOW REBUILT AS IT WAS SMOKING A LITTLE BIT)

*Front drilled and grooved brake discs

*Exedy clutch

*New brake pads front and back.

*Japspeed full through exhaust system

*Japspeed exhaust decat

*Exhaust temp sensor and gauge

*Air con removed

*Uprated throttle cable

*Brand new heat 7 Spark plugs

*TRD shocks and springs

*Quick shift gear stick fitted, this is a little tight and does not return to center like a normal gear stick but you get used to it.

*Fresh oil change and oil filter.

The car has had a FULL paint job except from the spoiler which is still in great condition anyway, this car is in brilliant condition and the price is VERY VERY good for it's condition, I am willing to take offers but sensible ones and will not be moving too far from the asking price. I do not know the millage of the engine but have all the docs from when I bought it as the previous owner had the engine changed a few times probably due to lack of care for them, I have had this engine checked over and looks like a very low millage engine but could not hand on heart tell you how low. The car is a brilliant drive, always let it cool down for 1-2 minutes after driving and had regular oil changes and anything it needs as all my car get great treatment. Whoever comes to see this car will drive away in it 100% confident of how good this car is!

The car has a few factory fitted extras - Electric sunroof which work perfectly and optional extra door cards with a point for extra speakers. MOT & TAX until May 2013.

Car is very cheap on insurance, TAX and petrol if driven normally. Car comes with some refurbished multispoke alloys with prada tires.

Price: £2100

Pictures:

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg