how to change injectors?

wont ask why you bought corolla injectors but anyhow...

2 bolts secure the fuel rail to the head, under the bolts there is spacers.. once bolts are loosened or removed the injectors should come out of the rail then the head.. it can be fiddly getting the spacers back in line for the bolts and also remember the rubber o rings that slot into the head/botton of injectors

id use new o rings on the injectors aswell. couple of pence from a local motor factors.

i made this mistake changed em and they split because originals were old and brittle. lost more fuel than youd expect lol.

other than that pretty easy job spesh on an n/a. can just be a little fiddly.

Yeah I will see very little if any until air intake is made better, that's what I've been told :)

Ahh that's sweet shouldn't take to long then, undo the two screws and fiddle around sorted :)

I brought new o rings from iddy last month :)

Thanks for the help

James

• 1 month later...

No they are a straight swap over standard ones :) no management needed :)

James

Aup dude I also have a starlet n/a and want to put corolla injectors in but I'm stuck could you tell me exactly what corolla there out of please ? Or can it be from any ?

Thanks

Yeah all fitted after the new o ring going on one and the the top one went lol but all fitted :) they are a creamy colour and give better fueling :)

Raffa_mk will be able to shed more light on them as I brought mine off him :) finding another set will be hard as these are rocking horse poo :(

James

Edited by jimmymac101