from a landie to a starlet

<br /><br /><br />

red landies don't go up hills tis a well known fact and ya can't beat the 88 inch wheel base but hybrids aint my thing I'm a leaf spring man. just got an insurance quote on dexs gt and they only want 1700 3rd party fnf so hopefully ill be takein a look at it this weekend

white starlets dont work properly and are slow its a well known fact.

see how gay that sounds

:p

;)

enjoy it though son

white starlets dont work properly and are slow its a well known fact.

see how gay that sounds

:lol:

B)

enjoy it though son

:lol: ;) :p

thats why i had to get rid quick

oh fook ive been done oh well time to go n race a saxo driver n then offer to sell it

obviously offer them a good trade in price of £1

the fookin clutch is slippin like hell now :p started to get a burning smell yesterday so i thought better get it to some where safe to park it up and just round the corner it totally went i had no clutch at all im gutted and i cant get to bastardin work today oh what a shame

well going from a landie clutch that ya kicked and going to a racing clutch is a bit wierd i think i was ridein it and just fooked it

i left it down me m8s house and ive just got a call sayin some 1s crashed into it about half an hour before it was picked up by the garage

i dont know i aint seen it yet but my mate at the garage says it sint that bad and its on the plastic bottom bit of the passenger door and a small bit on the rear wing plastic thingey

and they did a hit n run :p

tis gettin done tomoro by a mate he got a clutch kit sorted with over night delivery and will be gettin it fitted tomoro but could cost up to 400 inc parts thats the official max price but he should be able to knock it down for m8s rates and that includes repairin the damage if he gets time and shovein it on a thingey that shakes the car n anilises shit

• 4 weeks later...

asked an mot specalist and he says the exhaust woulds pass an mot as far as hes concerned and ive also hod to have new front tyres because the tyre pressure was low and tracking slightly out so the edges got fooked