you might have seen that im not very happy about id workz copying a varis spoiler

which was a very very rare spoiler now ive a genuine one on my car

then i see this on ebay

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item20cdbac586

hes using a pic of my car to advertise copy spoilers when mine is real and without my permission

now i dont know about you but i think this is shocking

i know alot of you are going to jump to defend him as hes seems to be very popular

but i had to put this up because im very angry of it

Edited by robep91

It was only a matter of time before he got hold of one dude, I felt the same about the cruise arches! As soon as I bought my genuine ones a couple of weeks later the reps where on sale :(

Kinda understand on the using of your car in the advert, I'm sure no harm was meant as iddy is a good guy but maybe should have asked first and get the ok from you

All you had to do is message him mate and im sure he'll remove it :)

Pluss im sure idrees wouldnt of known that was your car or he would of asked for your permission not that you would aprove of it anyway!

Edited by micky boy

i understand that now about the spoiler but using my car to advertise it is wrong and he knows for a fact id say no if he asked my because he asked my before would i seen my spoiler to him to copy and i told him no and i wanted it to be kept rare because its hard enough these days to stand out

As above this could of been sorted with a simple message, Iddy is a top guy and is trying to help those who are less fortunate to own rare parts.

There's no need to bring it to this IMO e

well ive pics of my car up here and toc irl and if you didnt know it was my car how do know i had a varis spoiler and pm asking me to send it over to you to copy it?

yea and please take it down

I PM'd you about it months ago! Or maybe a year ago! How am I meant to remember what your car looks like?! I see hundreds of Glanzas online, I can't remember which belongs to who. It was a quick Google search to use for a few days until I get my own picture.

I'll remove it when I'm next at work.

it wasn't a year ago anyway.

so you cant go on ebay now and take it down? not even a sorry from yea man do you not think it wrong you used it

you could have used socks pic of one of your spoilers to advertise it

well if you were a gent you wouldnt have used my car in the first place google search or not

why didnt you use coreys car if it was just a simple google search ?.you must have now the owner of the car wouldnt be happy after all its not as if this spoiler was so easy to get

Go on Google and search for a Varis spoiler. Report back when you find another car in the search results.

How could I have asked you if I didn't know it was your car? The answer is I couldn't.

I've said I'll remove it, nothing more I can do / will do for you. You can carry on moaning by yourself.

This is my last post in here, I've got nothing else to say about it! Much love xxx

sound your one cheeky git but your just helping out the starlet world hahahaha my hole your helping out your own pocket

now this can be locked

by the way i just google searched and there is another two glanzas with varis spoilers you could of used

Edited by robep91