Black GT 1992 - 1650 quid

Year:1992

Model:Starlet GT Turbo

Tax:3months

MOT:3months

Mileage:157km's (97k miles roughly)

Description: Abit of history Here for sale is my much loved starlet, Orginally it was owned by a mate of mine at college,he bought it in 2011 and when he eventually decided to sell it, i was first in line, Knowing he had owned it for a year i knew it was working as it should and was reliable.

After having owned it for 8months,I sold it to a guy in 4 hours drive away. i decided to down the BMW route, but quickly regretted it and was on the hunt for another Starlet, i contacted the owner of the lad i sold my starlet to and he agreed to sell it back to me ! I was really pleased as i knew it was a good car and not a dog like some out there

I was over the moon.

But once again i've decided to go back down the BMW route ( whats wrong with me ) Can't ever make my mind up

Its a lovely car that runs sweet, Its had Greenspeed Stage 1 Clutch fitted 2months ago, which cost a total of 300 quid ( part and fitted) And also a brand new Cambelt

It has some good mods including

Blitz Decat

AVCR Boost Controller

Boost Guages

Middle box removed

HKS SSVQ

Rays Genuine Alloys Powdercoated in blue

3 point harnesses

FMIC

CJ Performance Steering Wheel

HKS Silent-Hi power middle section and backbox'

Turbo Timer

Its in very good condition for its age, with a few age related marks.

Price: 1650 GPB

Its had Greenspeed Stage 1 Clutch fitted 2months ago, which cost a total of 300 quid ( part and fitted)

Pictures:

front.jpgIMG_0299-1.jpgIMG_0299-1.jpgIMG_0299-1.jpg

front.jpg

back-1.jpg

010.jpg

007-2.jpg

IMG_0303.jpg

017.jpg

025-2.jpg

058-1.jpg

086.jpg

Contact Details:PM me or text me on 07715976555 with any questions

Car is located in PO22 In Bognor Regis West Sussex ( 20miles from Portsmouth)

why could this not be for sale in february time instead :( this is bang what i'm after! don't fancy a lupo :bad:

Thanks but already got my next car sorted :(

This was my first GT!

128_11455165342_1505_n.jpg

128_11455170342_1948_n.jpg

Good luck with the sale :)

Thats amazing lol, did you sell it a guy called Dan with spikey hair and tatoos?

No, I sold it to a mate called Pete.

Little secret with this car; I wired in the avcr myself. I disassembled the air-con switch and wired the 'econ' button to trigger the avcr's scramble boost function... It worked then so it'll probably still work now :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

this car runs sweet, only bad thing is the manifold has a 2inch crack on top, getting it brazed tomorrow (cast iron mani) few other little problems but other than that, its pretty mint!! real chuffed!