*** EP91 JAM ECU*** SILKROAD ENGINE DAMPER***

Item For Sale: jam racing ecu ep91

i have already had a lot of interest in this, i wont be taking dibs. collections and cash take preference.

Item Condition & Description:

excelent, you know what it does! fulled my hybrids pefectly and made 197bhp on stock ct9 at 1.1 bar.

Price:

£550 (plus paypal fees if paying that way)

Pictures:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa009.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details:

collection prefered as i dont really wanna risk posting it. nottingham. postage not included. cash paypal or bank transfer.

Item For Sale: silk road engine damper.

Item Condition & Description:

item has just been reconditioned by me, i have undone the damper to ensure all is well, changed the washers for new ones while i was at it, shot blasted the mounts and finished of with a coat of matt black. damper has small marks where i had to grip it to undo and the damper has lost a little bit of shine where the old silkroad sticker used to be. looks very good in the engine bay and will help the engine moving under acceleration.

Price: £100 (plus paypal fees)

Pictures:

Picture282.jpg

Picture281.jpg

Picture279.jpg

Picture280.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: collection prefered but can post

i think 100 is a fair price, i looked around before hand at what has sold in the past and what they are new, which is £154 that i can find. The last thing i want to do is rip anyone off and i know im not. The threads been cleaned up now but its not the point, maybe he could get them from his local halfords for that price

• 2 weeks later...