HRF plug n play ecu?

Yes

it should be made by Apexi The ecu was made for the Mr2 turbo but it was modded by HRF to fit a starlet turbo

It should come with a harness that plugs stright into your GT harness!

And yeah seems to be a good price! if it comes with the harness and the Maf sensor!..Whos selling it if you dont mind me asking (Faisal?)

Edited by micky boy

Right i've just had a quick google and didnt know they also done a plug and play version of the HRF ecu!..Always thought they only made the Apexi stand alone ecu but infact they did a chipped version of the standard ecu aswell like JAM Blitz etc!

I dont see why it shouldnt be good for 200bhp with the supported mods :)

Pic of the HRF plug and play

GEDC0964.jpg

• 1 month later...

lols that ecu is mine and its defo genuine ..have a look in the hyper revs book of goodies !!!

still for sale by the way...

faisal

Theres one for sale on tgtt, i've bought of him before, seemed a sound lad.

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?100837-*****-some-rare-items-from-my-collection-for-sale*****

thanks mate!!

faisal

Haha^^^ yeah Faisal is sound trusted seller! :)

thanks mate

faisal

• 2 weeks later...

if your gonna pay £500 quid for a plug and play why not goto tuning developments and get a fitted emanage blue system mapped to your liking, its the same price, plug and play is good but you wont get any where near the hp gain of a mapped ECU.

There thats my free advertising for tuningdevlopments :p

I know mate that was tha plan to get an emb but I'm gona have to sell my car end of

Oct as I'm going to be working away alot and I wouldn't just want to leave the starlet to rot I will be putting the car back to standard to sell as I've spent quite a bit in her over the winter and I'm thinking I can get

More money back for a

Plug and play

lols that ecu is mine and its defo genuine ..have a look in the hyper revs book of goodies !!!

still for sale by the way...

faisal

thanks mate!!

faisal

thanks mate

faisal

Faisal, do you have two white ep82's and a caldina,ep's pretty tuned looking? And live near undercliffe, or west bowling?(not too clued up on bfd lol) if so I've seen your cars about when at work :)