Standard speakers not working??

So the one on the passengers inside the dash is working? ...

The other speaker (if you have one) is by your right knee in the dash... A few simple screws undone and you can get to it... Then just a case if wiring them to your head unit...

Most people only have dash mounted and parcel shelf speakers...unless the rear is stripped then they would probably have some sort of speaker housing built

So the one on the passengers inside the dash is working? ...

The other speaker (if you have one) is by your right knee in the dash... A few simple screws undone and you can get to it... Then just a case if wiring them to your head unit...

Most people only have dash mounted and parcel shelf speakers...unless the rear is stripped then they would probably have some sort of speaker housing built

Ok man yea the passenger one works but don't know how to get into the driver side one lol ! It's a nightmear I need sounds when I'm driving lol

Ok man yea the passenger one works but don't know how to get into the driver side one lol ! It's a nightmear I need sounds when I'm driving lol

Price of piss mate :) plastic trim just under your steering column... Few screws and a whole world of wires will fall out..

As Morgey says dude, standard dash setup is woeful... If you still have the rear and parcel shelf invest in some decent speakers for that :)