!!eManage Blue wiring!!

So I brought an emanage blue a while ago with a field harness that came from an ep82... However the wiring for the map sensor was missing and there are a few spaded wires knocking about and I'm not 100% if they're needed or what they're for, if I need to alter the wiring to use the stock map sensor etc... So has anyone got a EMB to GT wiring diagram? Or some notes, pictures, tips etc to help me wire this in...

Also to add that I will be wiring in my AVCR at the same time... Should I splice into the wiring for the blue or the ECU? Or doesn't it matter...

Not actually even sure if the blue has throttle sensor, vehicle speed or engine RPM signals anyway?

Okay I'm 95% sure I've sorted it all out now and should just plug and play. Were just 2 wires that had came out of their "butt connectors" lol.

Does the emanage really only use signals for:

Inlet airflow (Sure this is for map sensor?)

RPM

Lambda sensor

Injector pulse 1+3

Injector pulse 2+4?

And obviously the power and earth...

I think that was it anyway? Took me half hour looking through diagrams to find out that its ready to plug and play... Providing that'd nothing missing...

Still need to figure out how to plug in the 3 bar map sensor without the harness.... Isn't it just a case of snipping the wires from the stock map sensor and wiring in the new one correctly?.... It's only 3 wires lol.

Spamming my own thread again, now understand how the map sensor works lol. Guess I need a harness!

If anyone has a harness for the map sensor knocking about, I'm in need of one :p. I could buy a new harness and the sensor but would rather just get the harness if anyone has one?