GT Gearbox spares or repairs

Item For Sale: GT gearboc spares or spares or repairs!

Item Condition & Description: I bought this gearbox off my mate after he broke his GT! I have never got round to fitting it because i changed my mind and im wanting to buy an LSD gearbox at some point! I was told the gearbox was in fully working order no crunches etc!..The only reason im selling this gearboc as spares or repairs is because I have never tried this gearbox my self so to cover my own aress i dont want to sell something as fully working order when i havent tried/tested the gearbox my self!

Also there is a very little chip out of the bottom of the bell housing ! This dose not afect anything at all dosnt leak etc but thought id mention it anyway!

Price:£30 but you have to sort your own courier out to pick it up! I can put the gearbox on a pallet ready for shipping

Pictures

I will get better Phots of the gearbox tomorrow as its in my head and i can see a thing in the at the mo

:Picture927.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details:Payment via paupal buyer must sort there own courier!