Where to get Rota Wheels?

Hey Lads...

Going to change my wheels and I have decided to go for some sweet Rota's...

Checked out a few websites but they seem to be working out at around â?¬1000 inc tyres for 16's... :p

Seems a bit steep but is this the normal price they go for?? or do yee know of any other websites they can be got any bit cheaper?

Cheers lads.

Mart...

Try Toy Tuning Mart.

Prices are decent and better than ebay with reasonable shipping, may be a bit more to eire but you know that yourself :p

If your still interested in JAE then pm Nanglebadger as he is our NI JAE Rep, if its too late for you to organise anything then sorry bro.

However there is the Tokyo meet in November, you would be more than welcome to come to that, one week of mayhem.

Talk soon

Joz

Rick THINKS they are shit, but everyone who has experienced Rota's have not got a bad word to say but just be careful with the ones that have a polished lip as they corrode quite easily

Cheers for the help lads... My mind is puzzled now weather to go for them or not... Really looking for lightweights and those grids have my eye :p

What color rim to go for is the bloody next part... What goes well with red.... Mmmmmm :p

There are a far lot worse rims out there I can tell you!!!

White goes with red as does Black so there are lots of options, I think a dark color would suit yours better though Mart :p

I bought mine from rarerims.

Allthough i had nothing but hassle from them, mixed up center caps and offset fitment etc. bout a month later of keep sending things back i finally got the right ones lol

Go through somebody like dave burwash who is a trader of them :p

And what i dont agree with is the NON-jdm haters.

Thats what it comes down to, there awesome wheels, and im thoroughly pleased with mine.As are all of the other owners who have owned rotas!