Hey folks, I could do with some help really :p just looking for car insurance as I'm due for renewal next month. Tried the quote me happy people at norwhich union but they didnt........ keep seeing the advert for direct line on tv so thought I'd try them. They wanted £1200???? don't know how they work that one out I've not got any points or anything :p Thought i'd try moneysupermarket and found some good quotes on there. it's on http://www.moneysupermarket.com/motor/ could anyone have a look and tell me what they think of their site do they come up with the best deals? the best i found was with tesco's and they seem to offer alot for the money (they only wanted £730 fully comp) is there any companies anyone recommends?

hey, what car is it for and how old are you? i was with bell last year and was paying £750 fully comp with 0 ncb and 3 points. I went with ardian flux this year and am paying £525 fully comp all mods declared and they will replace them like for like :p that is on my gt and i am 24.

i dont understand how people get good quotes with adrian flux. they quoted me £2100!!!!

try A - plan, they was good for me.

i dont understand how people get good quotes with adrian flux. they quoted me £2100!!!!

Ditto. They said they wouldn't even insure me on a SR at 17!! 1.2 litre max at that age!! :p