Ep91 Electronic restriction...info needed please.

Ok guys...so yes mine is a standard 1997 glanza & in KPH ...& restricted to 110 MPH.

If the gearbox converter is fitted..then what is the new top speed?..125mph?.

I heard a few guys mention here that the gearbox converter interfered with the two stage boost control?...which i would have thought not so?.

Thanks for your input..

Edited by Neo Gold

If its converted to MPH, it effectively moves the restriction to 180mph.

Probably not going to be an issue

never heard anything about it messing with hi/lo boost

Thanks...yes but, how much past 110mph will these go?..you see i have a mph plastic clock face/ & don't know wether to fit that OR fit a mph speedo drive...

Someone here must have put one on & tested flat out & checked the new top speed?.

I had a CBR400RR Tri-arm that was restricted to 110mph....with a simple mod to the speedo head these bikes hit just over 130mph!!.

See what i mean now?.

Thankyou

Edited by Neo Gold

Thanks...yes but, how much past 110mph will these go?..you see i have a mph plastic clock face/ & don't know wether to fit that OR fit a mph speedo drive...

Someone here must have put one on & tested flat out & checked the new top speed?.

I had a CBR400RR Tri-arm that was restricted to 110mph....with a simple mod to the speedo head these bikes hit just over 130mph!!.

See what i mean now?.

Thankyou

for some reason, i think they are geared to 156 in 5th.

Stock gearbox with stock rev limit is able to do 176mph I believe. Raising the rev limit and changing tyres will also effect the top speed. I wouldn't worry too much, you'll need about 420bhp to get near 176mph.