Hey guys, now that I've got the front fixed and debadged and the new carat lights, i was wonderin if somekind person would consider makin me a decent signature to use on the site. A number of u have really sweet sigs whereas mine is just crappy lame blue writin. I dont have photoshop and i know some of u are rather proficient in its use (i.e. when Lobo photoshopped me new wheels). I'd really appreciate it.

Pretty please!!! :D:D:D:D

Phil.

Certainly mate. I'll have a poke through your pics on the rides section see if there is a few pics I can work from. I'm off today but working the rest of the week so it might be the weekend before I've got something to show you.

Hey mate, haven't had a chance to do much onthe comp this week. I don't even know if I'll be in tomo, might be going to a rally.

Do you mind waiting a few more days? I've also got a rather gradiose idea brewing in my head which may or may not hapen.

My graphics card blew up on saturday night :D

Waiting on a new one being delivered out. Dunno whether it's due to my America's Army FPS addiction or the fact that my computer is only ever switched off 2 days out of 7 a week? Anyway - my bro's comp is crap so I'll need to wait for my card to be delivered out.