uksc window stickers

ok i have decided to get my lazy ass in gear and raise the image of the club aswell as generating revenue for the design of the site,

note thiese stickers mount to the inside of your screan

i have in stock two sizes of club stickers for sale here are a few examples of the large

largelogo.jpg

starletsticker.jpg

DSCF1476.jpg

as you can see perfect for the front and rear window

and the small for the rear three quater window

smalllogo.jpg

update019-1.jpg

one large is £5

and one small is £3

these prices might initialy sound steep but this is the only way to generate revenu for the site :p

if your interested there you can either make payment by paypal : geocool69@yahoo.co.uk

then pm me with your address and what your after

or if you stay close to a "royal bank of scotland" or "bank of scotland" pm me and il send you my details

please ad a £1 for postage

I have personnaly owned each type of these decals and i can assure potential buysers that they are top notch quality and look smart as hell! i presently have two of the small ones on my car in each of the 3/4 windows and am proud as hell of them!

Geo mate, if theres any way to get the bigger one blown up a bit bigger, as in sunstrip decal size (size of wot i presently have on my car), i would be VERY interested in havin one made up please as i want rid of my current decal, especially if it could be made to be an internal decal like the ones u already have for sale!

Phil.

same design as u currently have mate is wot im after, clear vinyl with the white writing, exactly as u have it, including the UKSC star design, only BIGGER for my windscreen. suntrip size. simple as that man! black backgrounds are NO USE as they WONT pass MOT, thats why im sayin simply a larger version of wot u currently have bro! :)B) oh and internal like the current ones, NOT external (due to wipers!)

Phil.

• 2 weeks later...