With any luck I should win these weds on ebay tonight. The only thing is the tyres don't have much tread. Can anyone who is running/has run 14's recommend a set that would be good value for money for road use. I'm just not sure about profile if i'm going to be running an ET20 6J rim, i've read a bit about rubbing, but that's been on 7/8j and 15's. Not going to be going for stance, silly camber, or even both getting them refurbed probably, just slaggy and sensible on coilovers. I'm not a wheel genius, all I know is i've seen them on an n/a before.

Edited by Billy SR

yeah i'll probably just go with rainsports, cheap and cheerful. had them on my lupo and had 45/15's on the sr, i'm just used to 15's. trying to go for the sled look haha. 185/55's are what look ideal for me. just realised enzo's running weds aswell, 155/55. is that normal :/ and they're like 35 quid a pop including p&p. think i might have just answered myself

ep80_4efe_kudos.jpg

Edited by Billy SR

it's just a shame i need to leave the tyres i just bought for the lupo on to sell it :( picked up 4 yokohama s drives with like 7 mil tread for like 80 quid and they're 185/55/14's i've just been away at uni and ran straight back to the starlet, so never got to try them out properly.

Edited by Billy SR

it's just a shame i need to leave the tyres i just bought for the lupo on to sell it :( picked up 4 yokohama s drives with like 7 mil tread for like 80 quid and they're 185/55/14's i've just been away at uni and ran straight back to the starlet, so never got to try them out properly.

buy 4 part worms for the lupo and use the yokohamas for the starlet