HELP! Fuel cut at 5k onwards 3-4-5 gears

Okay as far as I know mods are;

Exedy clutch

fuel pump

Blitz dump valve and intercooler

CT9 turbo

Hks actuator

The boost gauge, I'm not sure what make it is.

I'd put a photo up, but I'm not sure how and I'm on my phone at the minute but ill get one up.

Cheers guys. This is a real help, felt a little lost before.

With all that done I would assume its decatted aswell.

When it hits fuel cut how high is the gauge reading? Does It have the ability to show you peak values or anything?

Could just be boost creep tbh mate

Yeah it's decat. Well yesterday my friend tightened the nut up on the actuator as it was loose now it's boost about 0.7-0.8 mark. I don't believe it can show peak value. It's just a basic gauge that looks smarter than the basic basic ones. Of that makes any sense...

Creep is when the actuator can't hold a stable boost setting, usually down to the wastegate not being able to hold/release enough pressure.

Are you sure that the FCD was wired in correctly mate?

And yeah my car was creeping up and hiring fuel cut just with a decat and exhaust! Pain in the rear.

Right, this evening a friend of mine showed me a odd little trick that has worked! He cut a 2l coke bottle off about 1/16th from the top, cut slits in it ( so it could fold over itself) and put it into the intake where the mushroom filter attaches to the induction pipe (hence the slits), then we just kept cutting more and more of it off until it ran right, fuel cut immediately stopped, but it was running only 0.4 bar, so we cut a little more off each time till its running a steady 0.6 sometimes peaking to 0.7 (not sure why but I'm sure ill dig a little deeper and find out).

yeah sure ill try and sort it out step by step

it'l be tomorrow now though, as it is dark and rainy :/

its simple to do just cut the top off the bottle, bang the neck into you intake and cut slits going towards the neck so it folds around your intake. put your filter back on, take it for a spin, if its under boosting, but a hole in it, test again and repeat until correct.