Rough suspension question.

I recently bought an ep82 and because I've never owned one before and previously had been driving a nissan navara I thought the ride roughness was just in my head. But the more I've driven it I'm coming to realise that it's not normal. It's exceedingly stiff and loud over bumps. Very uncomfortable. I've been told the suspension is standard for the car. Any clues?

Get some pics of the shocks and springs up. You never can tell, but you have to remember youve gone from a big wollowy beast that rolls and floats over bumps with huge tyres to absorb shocks aswell, to a tin can with no weight thats 17yo at the newest so suspension could be old and worn out or do to the old design just how it is and you're not used to it

^^^This

On the other side my glanza had the standard suspension on it when I bought it and it was fucked. No oil in the shockers and springs were sagged about 40mm. Felt like my spine was being crushed over any bump.

Pm coming your way.

haha okay well i'll get some photos up, had a look and I'm worried, on the back springs the top 4 coils are touching, the rest are fine, is this normal or are they just old and saggy (pun not intended). has anyone got any coilovers or anything for sale to replace if they are destroyed?