Starlet GT Seats - Inc EP91 Passenger Rail

Item For Sale: Front set of GT seats

Item Condition & Description: I will be upset to sell these as i wanted to put them into my SR however both in good condition although the drivers one has a slight rip in the vinyl behind that has been stitched up so not a problem! i am unsure on the rails however i was told that the drivers seat was bolted in and removed from a EP91 and unfortunately as for the passenger side the rear mounts have been removed as it looks like someone was in the process of changing the rail to an EP91 rail.

Price: £30 + Collection Only!

Pictures:

0cKYBEy.jpg

8zhQgIS.jpg

7CXvY4k.jpg

bGszVZn.jpg

tOPf7Rj.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: Collection Only From Chesterfield, Derbyshire!

Edited by Matts

Lovely set of seats and really comfy if they don't sell i will put them in the sr, the only reason i haven't done so upto now is cash ran low and never got around to sorting out the rail!

These fit straight into an ep91 using the ep82 tails. You just remove/cut/grind off the wee locator pin on the front.

Thanks for this information buddy im sure it ill help anyone out who is intrested in these, bump!

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone wants to buy these as far as im aware the drivers one was removed from an ep91 but still has the ep82 rail on it as it bolts in on with the ep82 rail if im correct! And the passenger seat is on an ep82 rail with the rear mounts ground of however i have purchased a passenger ep91 rail from the scrap yard and will include within the sale!

£30 collected takes!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...