SR Bootlid w/ TTE Spoiler

Item For Sale: SR Bootlid w/ Genuine TTE Spoiler

Item Condition & Description: This came of my SR it is in good condition color is 1A0 silver, it comes with a genuine TTE spoiler also in 1A0 in great condition, wiper motor, lower window brake light, glass and badges including the sr decal, there is however no wiring loom in the tailgate so you will need to use your own! everything else is there, brake light, motor, relay!

Price: £60 Collected.

Pictures:

ZtAiJ68.jpg
v3N3KHR.jpg
HLXCGQj.jpg
J36XUQF.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: Collection only from Chesterfield, Derbyshire or arrange your own courier.

My spoiler has half fallen off before lol, thats a good buy though, good luck if you have to remove it!

Ohh boy haha this spoiler is on for life or so it feels to be factory fitted from toyota, the tailgate is a good buy do you mean?

I need the bung for the rear wiper ???

It's not a bung dude it's the wiper motor spindle with no arm and im not splitting this unless i get a good offer on the spoiler

made the mistake of selling the spoiler when i wrote of my sr as i needed the money. think i just poured hot water or something on mine and ran a credit card or something around the bonding and it just came off haha. let me know a price you would be after if you can send it delivered and i'll see if the same as what i'm thinking!

you should really get the toyota badge on the back of your glanza bootlid though!

Edited by Billy SR

Yeah mine was factory sealed, i think because it was black the sun got to it and unseale it somehow :/ and I mean both together, tte spoilers are worth a few ££

I see aha well like i said if the price is right on the spoiler separated then i will split this :)

made the mistake of selling the spoiler when i wrote of my sr as i needed the money. think i just poured hot water or something on mine and ran a credit card or something around the bonding and it just came off haha. let me know a price you would be after if you can send it delivered and i'll see if the same as what i'm thinking!

you should really get the toyota badge on the back of your glanza bootlid though!

Don't worry buddy the badge will be going on my car asap hate when people remove the toyota badge! also no problem i will get a delivery price for the spoiler and send you a message of total price asap :)

wicked, it's my birthday saturday + i get a student bursary + the lupo sells on ebay tonight, so it means i can actually afford to buy some bits instead of leading people on here for once!

Sending you a private message now.

This got split this morning and sold the tte spoiler, the tailgate is going on my car with a glanza surround and spoiler replacing the glanza tailgate that's currently on my car as this one is in better condition! glanza tailgate will be for sale soon with no surround or spoiler cheap!

• 2 years later...