i did 140mph today

it would have been lovely to get more than 140mph, but dont forget this is a track. there wasnt the full lenght straight because they coned out chicanes and corners on it. so 140mph was about all that was possible.

must depend on the instructer you get. the one i had wanted to get the fastest lap possible, not once did he tell me to hold back. and im pretty fearless so was already driving like a nut but they was just egging me on more. was class!

the dodge viper on the trailer was brand new, the owner of the track was just testing it out, it was its first time on the track and it blew up.

that race ferrari was a beast, would have loved a go in that one aswell.

cheers sparky (my birthday was in april though.lol) was a belated present due to weather problems.

i learnt alot aswell about breaking times, racing lines and all other little techniques. its hard not to try them on the roads now though.

i did some thing else today that has made me very happy, also car related but thats kinda a secret for now untill it all goes through in a couple of weeks time. so its been a very good weekend. work on monday though so that sucks!

well it aint really a secret. every one knows im buying a glanza at some point!!! lol.

keep an eye out for my n/a in the for sale section.

yeah rick that things a beast. it was a little broken though, wasnt really running to great i have a short vid of them revving it up, i will have to upload it.