i did 140mph today

:)B) as title i did 140mph today and i was driving, B)

but can anyone guess what i was driving????

a pic will confirm corect answer, winner gets a peanut. :o

2006_01110108.jpg

drove this also!!! was my favourite, didnt like them before but they are so raw its crazy.

also drove a porche which i have a vid of me giving it big licks. lol.

and a suburu which was cool too.

had a go carting session as well. and also a high speed demo lap with a woman who drove very crazy, she was weaving in and out cones at 130mph. true nutter.

got 3 laps in each car around bruntingthorpe. cost about £230ish. worth it for the experience.

gaz what you heard is NOT TRUE!!! the instructors was screaming at people to go faster they really want you to thrash the tits off them!!! in the porche i overtook about 5 other cars, very dangerously too, but the guy forced me to do it. i lost control of the elise too!!

it should be tommy, any chance to take a powerful car out on a massive track is gonna be good fun, the power is crazy can feel it all through your body.

th_e9046a4d.jpg

i won my carting race too, woo hoo!! i have no racing line but also no fear and no left foot action, perfect for taking a go cart with slicks on a damp track for a bit of side ways fun.

i have done this at exactly the same place and it was for my birthday aswell. I got to drive a Lamborghini Murcielago.

I was told to calm down when i floored it to 120 though

It is the best feeling ever!!!