pulled by the police

other night,. although late, i was movin my car closer to a mates house. then out of nowhere a copper flashes his lights nd pulls me over.. i got out asked him wat was wrong, he goes

"nothing yet"

ok...so he starts questionin me as routine. then tells me i suposedly hav no insurance, now ino hes bullshitin as i do and he had nowhere near enuf time to check.

neway he talked to me like a was a twat nd a thug in a threatenin manner.

just winds me up pullin over me wen, about 5 mins a way in ten ther are a bunch of gypos smashin the twn up.

rant over...funkin cops

i get pulled quite frequently mate,

theres etiquite that helps out.

im only saying if you dident know

once you get pulled just jump out(with your documents if you have it) and stand at the side of the road

looses their physcological advantage when they come over and peer down at you in the car.

Thats quite a good point Enzo. If they are trying to take the piss then if you can counter attack it without being mouthy just by obiding the rules in a confident mannor.

Last night i moved out the way for a bouncer who was helping take this guy out, i was out the way but he gave me a little push because he can and it makes him hard.

its very annoying but if helps to keep uninsured and taxed an people with no licensences of the road then its a good thing.

there are some real sound coppers out there but some are just power crazy

they can be dicks some times. i remember walking down the road one day, minding my own buisness. next thing a copper jumps out grabs hold of me and accused me of arson! i said "what you talking about?" he said "dont play the inocent with me you little bastard" and chucked me in the back of the car. only to be taken to a cctv camera and have a negative I.D. i didnt even get an apology.

it sucks, why cant they just show a little respect?

aye but we do have it lucky compared to other places in the world where bent cops rule, look at brazil

or the coruption in south africa where most of my family stay, lol

i would never move to sa after what some of my sisters have told me,

there are some real sound coppers out there but some are just power crazy

aye its just a shame the power crazy and dickhead cops spoil it for the good ones but it would be a hard job to do.....

Im allways being pulled over.

Its a bit of a pisstake in so much that its a complete and utter waste of my time..And the police officers.. When they could be out watching over little nonces like the ones around my area who enjoy smashing cars and property up!

But theres allways the other point, what if somebody had stolen youre car for example.They would have pulled him and got youre car back..

Allthough i know exactly how you feel.It sometimes does have its ups..sometimes :)

got pulled last night for excessive noise, fookin exhaust bastardin thing and got a warning about excessive acceleration and driving with fog lights on. would have been £30 for each offence but got away with just a warning

oops sorry paul :)

yer i suppose thats the only way theyl catch people, just a bit odd. didnt even ask to see my licence! div

oh well least he didnt nick me for havin a cool car...hahahaah B) B)

got pulled last night for excessive noise, fookin exhaust bastardin thing and got a warning about excessive acceleration and driving with fog lights on. would have been £30 for each offence but got away with just a warning

cant belive they pulled you for the exhaust it aint that bad. and its still got the cat in.

have also still got the standard exhaust here its yours if you want it mate

cant belive they pulled you for the exhaust it aint that bad. and its still got the cat in.

have also still got the standard exhaust here its yours if you want it mate

na its ok just bin it but whats the little hole in the bottom of the tail pipe for the copper said it was for a flame kit and warned me not to fit it, in the coppers opinion it was too loud and neither of the coppers had a clue what the car was, the 1 taking my details couldnt even spell and put it down as a toyota scarlet.

na its ok just bin it but whats the little hole in the bottom of the tail pipe for the copper said it was for a flame kit and warned me not to fit it, in the coppers opinion it was too loud and neither of the coppers had a clue what the car was, the 1 taking my details couldnt even spell and put it down as a toyota scarlet.

na its not for a flame kit it a whole for bolting a baffle in there to silence the exhaust.

take it the copper didint notice the not for road use stamp on it then lol

haha yeah i got pulled once when me an my mate were on the way home and when checking my details he sait it was a swift, apparently i sounded angry when i corrected him! he also leant in and asked if we'd been on the booze (neither of us had) and he said well i can smell it, turned out it was a pasta thing my mate was eating from tesco! he just took our word for it, he was sound though!

LOL its annoying mate! Just wait till i'm out on the road in the GT on friday. i will be forever getting pulled by the cops as i look about 16 and driving a turbo, i will just photocopy my licence and that though and keep them in me wallet (,")

na its not for a flame kit it a whole for bolting a baffle in there to silence the exhaust.

take it the copper didint notice the not for road use stamp on it then lol

i didnt even notice that im sure that can come off easily enought though cant it