Max power on stock internals

260bhp is the max achieved over here in the UK I believe. Guys in Jamaica have had 300WHP. 240bhp is probably the most people tend to go before forging.

Agree with this man most people map to 1 bar 220-240 bhp some run 1.2 bar which is around prob 250bhp and other have ran the full 1.4 bar at like 260+ bhp all depends on how much u trust your engine and how far u willing to push it really people will give u mix reviews yes some engines have gone pop at like 240+ bhp but then again I know engines that av gone pop n still running a ct9 it's like playing on the lottery IMO when I start modding and with the age of the cars it becomes a bit of a game of chance anyway

guys in jamaica run 5efhe rods, glanza or gt pistons and 2 hedagaskets so extreamly low compression to run that power! on a stock 4efte 260bhp at fly has bein run but 220bhp is safe

Good to hear some more info at last regarding the magical Jamaican setups haha

Agree with this man most people map to 1 bar 220-240 bhp some run 1.2 bar which is around prob 250bhp and other have ran the full 1.4 bar at like 260+ bhp all depends on how much u trust your engine and how far u willing to push it really people will give u mix reviews yes some engines have gone pop at like 240+ bhp but then again I know engines that av gone pop n still running a ct9 it's like playing on the lottery IMO when I start modding and with the age of the cars it becomes a bit of a game of chance anyway

My ringlands went on a ct9 at stock boost lol.