Took the starlet round the scheme illegaly!

firstly - fuck you. fucking muppet.

secondly, drive something that actually is quick, and you'll appreciate why they can at best be described as 'nippy'.

I went from driving 700bhp+ skylines (on regular occasions, but obviously varied from pissy little imports, through evos, imprezas, skylines, supras etc, in stock form all the way up to drag prepared monsters of over 700bhp) to my starlet (only thing i could insure at 18, as i was on trade insurance with work back then, hence driving those cars), and it was like, getting stabbed in the face. was horrible. after a while it felt alright as i left that place and forgot what a quick car feels like, but still....

but seriously though, you mate, are scum.

eksjay dude

thats abit harsh

could you watch your language man, it comes across as insulting to people that dont know you.

secondly its great to know you know what fast is. . .

me

i have to put my hand up and say ive driven without being covered in different cars a few times in my life under different situations, does that make me scum too?

eksjay dude

thats abit harsh

could you watch your language man, it comes across as insulting to people that dont know you.

secondly its great to know you know what fast is. . .

me

i have to put my hand up and say ive driven without being covered in different cars a few times in my life under different situations, does that make me scum too?

yeah but you didnt go round promoting it (Took the starlet round the scheme *illegaly*! ), it also gives the wrong impression on the site!

marc dude, i suggest in future u think before you post or think before you drive, we all lern from our mistakes..

yeah but you didnt go round promoting it (Took the starlet round the scheme *illegaly*! ), it also gives the wrong impression on the site!

marc dude, i suggest in future u think before you post or think before you drive, we all lern from our mistakes..

OK maybe it was a bit pointless i admit when i have been silly. But my scheme is cut off from anywhere else. It is a closed loop and there is only one way in and one way out from the main road. And it is all speed bumps. I wouldnt do it again but everyone has done it. And Ecksjay you are a bit of a dobber pal. Maybe we cant afford what you have had the oppurtunity to drive. I'm sure i will one day as i am hard working.

Have u ever had a black eye and wondered why u have it? Thats not a threat its just a question lol.

right lets not get smart with questions like that please, i know how ecks came across but thats just his way, no need for smart questions like that because its only gonna provoke him into a smart response and trust me he will outslabber u, he has that unnatural ability!

no different from me askin u has anyone ever bitch slapped u for bein thick?? not me bein insultin just wonderin! - its no different, i im not gonna pass comment on wot u did because we're all different and some are crazeir than others but please just dont go postin it on this forum, we have a nice frendly chilled out atmosphere here at present and i'd ike it to stay that way.

i expect ecks will retaliate shortly but thats his call.

Phil.

right lets not get smart with questions like that please, i know how ecks came across but thats just his way, no need for smart questions like that because its only gonna provoke him into a smart response and trust me he will outslabber u, he has that unnatural ability!

no different from me askin u has anyone ever bitch slapped u for bein thick?? not me bein insultin just wonderin! - its no different, i im not gonna pass comment on wot u did because we're all different and some are crazeir than others but please just dont go postin it on this forum, we have a nice frendly chilled out atmosphere here at present and i'd ike it to stay that way.

i expect ecks will retaliate shortly but thats his call.

Phil.

Okay i understand, but he called me a "fucking muppet". Should i say something or keep quiet because he has the unnatural ability to outslabber me? I dont take any shit from nobody, he didnt have to start talking to me in the way he did. And if that is his way, i'm sure my question to him will have more than one answer. You cant go through life talking to people like that. I dont do it to anyone, so i dont expect it back. I have already admitted it was silly.

dont worry dude i totally agree, i know wot he said, the thing about ecks is that he just speaks his mind regardless of wot other people have to say about it, dont worry man u'll get used to him, we've all fallen out with him at some point or another.

i think maybe we should cose this thread?? Geo?? your call boss man!

Phil.

Don't worry about Ecksjay, he's a keyboard ninja

(great guy in person :unsure: )

And don't try to outargue you, as he WILL win :D

Maybe what he said was a tad harsh, but he had a point, just expressed it stronger than others would have done, that's all.

Chill :lol:

Besides, did you really think you could post up about blatant illegal activity and not get any stick for it??

As said, other have done it too (I haven't, am a good boy :D) but they don't brag so openly.

Anyways, enjoy your GT once you get insured :lol:

Few harsh comments there, All I can say is just be careful in the future lad but most importantly take it real easy your first few weeks driving it. Its a fast motor to be starting off with and the amount of people that total them in the first few weeks over not been use to the car and risking other peoples lives are plentyful bro...

Enjoy it and take it handy...

Mart...

does that make me scum too?

sure, why not. ;d

also, no matter what you say, by bragging about this on the forum, you're a muppet. end of story.

trying to argue on the internet is like competing in the special olympics - even if you win, you're still retarded.

similar thing going on atm over on tgtt, except its allowed to go on here, hence, you should expect worse responses than mine. you did a stupid thing, expect stupid replies. grow up and accept that fact.

Okay i understand, but he called me a "fucking muppet". Should i say something or keep quiet because he has the unnatural ability to outslabber me?

why not thank him for pointing out that your a fucking muppet? not only did you do somthing stupid and illigal, but you posted boasting about it on a public forum that the police no doupt browse like they do on tgtt.com!

i've had a black eye before, had many of them from Muay Thai, does that mean that i can call you a fucking muppet? because lets face it, you could of spent the next few years getting ass raped in prison after you knocked down a child and you wern't legally ment to be on the road with no insurance with legal cover!