Anyone in Glasgow tonight?

• 2 weeks later...

aye no one ever free at same time lol. finaly got the weekend off tho so think am gonna try get car ready for mot and bang that out soon. not managed to touch the car since last week killing me lol

Its no that its just trying to get people to do it. Always up for the idea then when it comes to the crunch..nuhin. Fuck it im putting it out there see what happens.

Haha mate I can imagine it would be painful. Why you mot'n it tho if your just gna rip it apart lol?

aye i have to get it moted before its registered so garage going to take it to get moted since there insured. then ill get it back rip out engine and get all the engine/turbo/ecu put in have to take it to get a map put on it to run it in. then ill register and insure it drive it to run it in then get it mapped properly. should stop alot of headaches as the local mot station is a granny garage so trying to explain to them why they should pass a massive front exit exhaust is more hastle that its worth :p then by time its due its next mot it will be up and running so i can take it to a friendly garage that understands imports lol

StuDoc 72, if you change your mind about heading into town, you could stop by mine and test fit a clear timing belt cover for me???

I need someone to put some miles on it to make sure it copes with the heat etc.

PM me if this is something you could help with!

aye i have to get it moted before its registered so garage going to take it to get moted since there insured. then ill get it back rip out engine and get all the engine/turbo/ecu put in have to take it to get a map put on it to run it in. then ill register and insure it drive it to run it in then get it mapped properly. should stop alot of headaches as the local mot station is a granny garage so trying to explain to them why they should pass a massive front exit exhaust is more hastle that its worth :p then by time its due its next mot it will be up and running so i can take it to a friendly garage that understands imports lol

My old work mate.

Hand them keys......PASS IT!!!

Passed ;)

aye i know a few garages aswell but for the first one local garage be easier lol am told by the police i can legaly drive it to the mot station but i think they might think am taking the piss when i pick an mot station with a hundred mile round trip :p