4 wheel alignment

I have recently been promoted to having the title of wheel alignment technician. Now I've been doing tracking/geos for over five years but it seems every one in 3 geos i do the steering wheel hangs down to the left when driving straight, then do another geo on it again and its straight. The cars always drive nice and straight just the wheel is out.

Any techys have this issue before?

When i bring the ramp back down to do my camber measurement and castor swing i move the ramp up and down to settle the suspension and that bounces more than i can ever do by hand. All tyre pressures are always checked and our system is set to not have a driver in.

We have a spanesi one, i assume my bodyshop got it as part of a deal as we have spanesi jigs. Got the steering clamp and brake depresser. Its crying out for an update but they want £500 to send out an update(so im told via managment) but the big man has jus left after 30 years and he wasnt going to authorise a purchase like that within the last couple of weeks.

Either way, this has been going on for 2 or 3 years with this machine now im starting to get really miffed with it....