Any plumbers/ gas technicians?

So last night my girlfriend stayed round, (this ain't going where you think it is ;) ) and around 3:30 this morning she wakes up freezing cold so goes to check the heatings still on. She tries the thermostat and nothing happens or clicks, she then here's a loud buzzing type noise from the shed which is where the combi boiler is kept.

After waking me and telling me what's happened I rolled over and whent back to sleep as you do.

Now I go to check it this morning and nothing from the thermostat again but the actual boiler is on and running, however I looked through the little glass bit to find only one strip alight on one side. The right side was dead and the left side only had the one of say 10 strips alight.

Does any one have any clue what could be wrong. It's also running on calor gas.

Cheers

Nah it's a self lighting one, I havn't tried resetting it tho, I'll do it when I get home.

She has just said the hot waters working tho so sounds like a thermostat problem to me.

Cheers tho mate

We had a boiler doing similar things, it did nothing but flood our alleyway, then hot water was available only then only heating after having loads replaced the boiler was actually replaced, nearly a month with no heating because our landlord didn't want to damage the lining of his pocket lol.

It's mine shed lol it's mounted to some 4x2 that's screwed to the chip board, it's sturdy enough. I'll grab some pics tomorrow in the light

I've tried running the hot water and it doesn't get as hot as it used to, it's more Luke warm, bloody shower was shit!

Take it off the wood and put plaster board the very Least it's not so flammable then get a pic I may need to talk u through stripping down and doing sum hard core cleaning and can u work out the degree of fall on the flu for me it should be 3 degree anything over is an issue